Jira Dashboard Pie Chart fails to sort issues by Priority - Sorts by Alphabetical.
It should be sorted by priority in the legend i.e.
Highest
High
Medium
Low
Lowest
Hi Michael - It's probably actually sorting by the number of issues, and not necessarily alphabetical. You could change some values to test that.
Regardless, I don't believe you are going to be able to change that.
You can make a suggestion to Atlassian support to verify though.
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
@John Funk In that case the issue is that you cannot specify how the legend is sorted i.e. it only ever sorts based on the number of issues and NOT by the actual priority
Yep, pretty sure that is what it does.
I was able to see similar Internal Feedback provided by the Customer to have the ability to Sort legends by columns rather than the number of Issues. There is now a public tracking request for the feature.
Looks like I am the first to vote for it. :-)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.