Hey together,
We want to forwarding emails from our customers. The email handler should create a support ticket for our customer, which email we forwarded and not for our user.
is that possible?
greetings from Germany
Andy
@Andreas Olbricht -
Welcome to the community. You will need to configure your env to create issues in JSM via email. I assume that you have already done so.
If not, here is the guidelines -
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/create-issues-and-comments-from-email/
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/receive-requests-from-an-email-address/
In addition in JSM - you can further setup for each of your JSM project to a custom email as an intake by accessing Project settings > Email requests
Lastly, I am sure that you already know that JSM has a out-of-the-box functionality where one can raise a request on behalf of a customer - Here is the details: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/raise-a-request-on-behalf-of-a-customer/
Hope this helps.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
Thx for your answer. But If I forward an email. The ticket will use my email not the email of the customer.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.