I need some help refining the JQL I have which pulls certain issues into advanced roadmaps.
![[Datamart v4] Issue navigator - JIRA 2022-05-16 10-14-16(1).png [Datamart v4] Issue navigator - JIRA 2022-05-16 10-14-16(1).png](https://us.v-cdn.net/6038660/uploads/images/197529i661EE2B5A8265F09/%5BDatamart%20v4%5D%20Issue%20navigator%20-%20JIRA%202022-05-16%2010-14-16%281%29.png)
1. pull in all epics that have a specific parent initiative (this works ok)
2. (the problematic part). I need to pull in all issues that have specific parent epics.
The problem with item #2 is that as new epics are being added, the issues contained within the newly epics are not showing because this part of the query is not dynamic.
Is there a better way I can structure the JQL that can dynamically pull in issues that are in newly added epics that are not hard coded in the jql.
Some other ways I can do this would be pulling in all issues that have a specific component, but I'd rather not rely on manually adding the component in order for it to appear in the jql results.