This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Managing Tasks in Confluence
When I click on the workbox icon I can only see notifications, there is no tab for seeing or creating personal tasks. Have I missed a config setting somewhere to enable this? The referenced article clearly shows a separate tab for tasks...
Thanks.
@Julian Stuhler, did you manage to solve this? I am facing the same problem.
Same here! I have been trying to figure this out for a while now. I used to assign myself tasks as notes all the time, and really liked being able to check things off my list.I was actually just about to demo this feature to some team members when I noticed it was no longer there.
I've had our Confluence admins try all sorts of things, too, but nothing seems to have brought this functionality back, and the documentation I've seen specifically around problems with tasks is kind of vague, or not exactly the issue I'm seeing.
I did run across this: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/38380651, which says tasks were removed from the workbox over a year ago?
They should work from the workbox in Confluence 5.4, but the comment on the page Shiva links to is correct as Confluence 5.5 moved the tasks out of the workbox:
Personal tasks tab removed from the workboxAs part of our work on tasks, the Personal Tasks tab, previously accessed from the Notifications box in the header, has been removed. If a user has incomplete personal tasks, the first time they access the Personal Tasks tab Confluence will notify the user of this change and email any incomplete personal tasks to the user's registered email address. The email also provides instructions for how to add these tasks to a page so they can be managed as ordinary tasks.
As part of our work on tasks, the Personal Tasks tab, previously accessed from the Notifications box in the header, has been removed.
If a user has incomplete personal tasks, the first time they access the Personal Tasks tab Confluence will notify the user of this change and email any incomplete personal tasks to the user's registered email address. The email also provides instructions for how to add these tasks to a page so they can be managed as ordinary tasks.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/confluence-5-5-upgrade-notes-435552950.html
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.