Hi!
How can I clone Checklist using smart values? I have a custome filed Checklist cf[11002]. I can't clone it usind standard filed in automation UX. How to clone it using smart value? We use this for checklist https://okapya.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/3
Hi @Alena Samruk
Are you using the built-in checkbox field or a marketplace addon app for checklists?
If you are having difficulty finding the correct smart value/custom field ID, please use this how-to article to find your field: https://support.atlassian.com/cloud-automation/docs/find-the-smart-value-for-a-field/
Kind regards,Bill
Hi @Bill Sheboy ! Thanks for your answer!
We use addone, linked above (https://okapya.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/3) so it's not built-in field
Yes, I need to use JSON functions. I know field id (cf[11002]), but I don't know how to write the function correct. I've tried this, but it doesn't work (field is still empty)
{"update": {"customfield_11002": [{"add": "cloned"}]}}
So maybe you can help me with correct JSON functions text?
First thing, were you trying to use "cloned" as an operator or as the value to set? That is not a valid operator for the built-in JSON updates with automation rules.
Let's try the simplest possible JSON first to see if that works for your addon's field:
{ "fields": { "customfield_11002": "{{triggerIssue.customfield_11002}}" } }
If that does not work, please find your vendor's documentation on the marketplace site, and they often show examples with automation rules and JSON for their fields.
@Bill Sheboy thanks for help! Unfortunately it doen't work for this field. JSON from your reply works with other fields, but not with this one. Will try to find answer in vendor's documentation
{ "fields": { "ChecklistFieldName": [ {{#issue.ChecklistFieldName}} { "name": "{{name}}", "checked": {{checked}}, "status": { "id": "{{status.id}}" } } {{^last}},{{/}} {{/}} ] }}
@Maxime Lefebvre _Okapya_ thank you a lot! It works perfectly!
This is great to hear!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.