I'm on Jira and Confluence cloud, and I don't want to create anything -- just query what limited data may be available to help with admin tasks.
I have no idea what app (add-on or something like Mac terminal) I would use to access the API.
Thanks
Hey @Gail ,
There are several tools out there that can query the api for you in a user friendly way. (things like Postman for example)
I've always had fun with a simple browser extension, e.g. on Chrome you can use Yet Another Rest Client to easily do some simple queries.
But this will take some experimenting on your end. With these tools you won't need to write code to connect but still need to define your payload to send towards the api endpoints.
Thanks so much for the quick response. Have a great day!!
Also don't forget to read thru the documentation (which is extensive)
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/intro/
Hi @Gail welcome to the community.Here's some resources you can start with:YouTube Tutorial
Rest API Documentation
Atlassian Developer Rest Introduction
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.