I created basic app exactly as inhttps://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/getting-started-with-connect/
It just consists of atlassian-connect.json and helloworld.html.I uploaded it and it worked correctly. Then I experimented with other browsers and switching ngrok on and off. The application stopped working and I cannot get it back to work. There is an error
Something's gone wrong
Our team has been notified. If the problem persists, please contact Atlassian Support.
Reload page
@Grzegorz Wilanowski Probably it was due to the ngrok warning page. I was also facing the same issue and I have written a detailed article describing the problem and solution for this:https://optimizory.atlassian.net/l/cp/CLn6AtsfLet me know if this was the exact problem you faced.
Hi, i follow this and im not able to solve it the problem
@Francisco Gomez Balastegui Please check your addon's iframe body by inspecting it in the developer tools and check whether the page is related to your ngrok or not.
If the iframe body content is related to ngrok, then it is ngrok related error otherwise the error occurred due to some other issue.Let me know if it is related to ngrok.
Hi, it looks like it is not related to my ngrok
if we check, my endpoint response correctly
Maybe this can help to solve our problem
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.