Hi,
I want to set up a rule using Automation that closes an Issue due to Inactivity from reporter, and status is in Waiting for customer.
I have set up an SLA for this so it will send a reminder after 5 days, and then if the customer still hasn't replyed, we till close the ticket due to inactivity after 7 days.
The problem i'm facing is that on our Resolution screen we have a custom field, that I can't set using the Choose fields to set option, so the rule fails.

The custom field that I want to set is called Component categorization, so for that it seems like I have to use the advanced section, which I assume is the JSON field at the bottom of the screen, but that's to advanced for me, and I cant seem to make it work.

I'm thinking it might be better to set all the fields using the JSON field so they will be set in the right order. Any suggestions how I should set this up to make it work the way I want?