Hi,
I created a calendar for one of my projects as well as the holiday. I have 5 other projects, how can I use the same calendar?
If not, how can I copy the calendar from one project to use on others?
Hello,
While this functionality is not yet available, I see there was a suggestion created for it and it's showing as in progress!
It's hard to pinpoint an exact timeline for it to be delivered but you can watch it to see when it gets new updates.
Cheers!
Hey @OMHM ,
SLA's and also the calendars that guide them are project specific so you cannot share them.
Exporting/Importing/Copying them is also not possible unfortunatly.
There is a request to do it by .ics file but so far not implemented yet.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-2495
Missed thatone! nice!
Hi Dirk,
Luckily I don't have dozens of projects.
Thank you for your reply...
Hi @OMHM
As an alternative, you can try SLA Time and Report for Jira. It allows creating 1 calendar for 5 projects.
You just need to configure the add-on as it's shown below:
1) Create New SLA schedule.
2) Add New Calendar.
If you need to add another holidays - you can make a copy of the calendar, edit it, and then add to the project.
This add-on is developed by my SaaSJet team, so let me know if you have any questions.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.