Hello Confluence
I'm creating hyperlinks from excel to pdfs on confluence, however, the links only take me to my dashboard. The links in question work in outlook but not in word.
example of link here; https://ims.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/download/attachments/7078049/SAF01 Henry Wofford Signed 26May14.pdf?api=v2
Any advise would be appreciated.
Many thanks Navi
Have you tried "Static" Links?
"Tools" -> "Link this page"
Thanks for your reply ChristianNo, I haven't tried Static links. I've tried searching for "Tools" -> "Link this page" on the online pdf and on the pdf saved on my hardrive but with no luck.Can you guide me a bit more as to the where abouts of the 'Tools'?
Thanks!
Found it! Having a fiddle with it now, will get back to you!
Hmmm... I've found it and tested the 'tiny link' that it provides from excel.
The link leads to the parent page where the document list is but not direct to the pdf.
What has confused me about this situation is that I can link dierct to the pdf from Outlook but not from Excel or Word.
Further feedback will be appreciated.Kind regardsNavi
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.