I need to import a project from MS Project to Jira I searched in several places but I didn't find a good method for our company, is it possible to do this migration?
Hi @Erik Eduardo, welcome to the Atlassian Community.
I haven't attempted it myself, but you would need to export your MS project as CSV or JSON and do the importing in Jira. You might well explore Marketplace apps and connectors that could help you with that. I'm interested in knowing what others have experienced with similar use cases.
You can use Ceptah Bridge for publishing MS Project tasks in JIRA, as well as importing issues to MS Project and synchronising the systems: www.ceptah.com
I understand, thank you.
I've already seen a video about it and there's really no other way than by plugins or csv export and import
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.