I need to create a catalog of every page in our confluence instance and its subpages. I do not have admin rights and I am having to cut and paste each link into a spreadsheet. I was wondering if there is a way to query the database or an easier way to do this. I tried to see if I could - Go to space settings > export. Select XML. Select custom export. Highlight all pages that appear under Choose pages to export and copy. Paste them into a google spreadsheet or table in a confluence page. But I do not have that ability either.
HI @Christine Rice
If there are restricted spaces or restricted pages, you wouldn't be base to see those spaces/pages so your catalog would be incomplete.
Why would you need a catalog anyway? Can you explain the requirement or use case?
Hi, thanks for the info! I have been tasked with conducting an inventory/audit of existing product documentation used by customer-facing teams in confluence. There are about 50 customer-facing team pages with a ton of sub-pages.
Thanks for explaining.
So, let's say that you have 2500 pages in your customer-facing spaces.
Then, what's next? Is it an audit about the accuracy of the pages, the last reviewed date, ...?
What is expected of these results?
Sort of, these are the parameters I am looking for on each space/page:
Article Name - Last Updated - Notes on what page is - Page View - Labels
@Dave Mathijs @Christine Rice conseguiram resolver isso? Estou com o mesmo problema por aqui
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.