So hi, and I have a big question.
I want to everyone on the web to be able to create an issue, but I don't want to automatically register non-registered e-mails at Jira, just want to receive then. Is that something conquerable? thanks for all possible help.
So for better understanding, I want for that option mentioned down here to be on but people still be able to create an issue independent to be registered or not.
How customer access settings impact project permissions | Jira Service Management Cloud | Atlassian Support
Don’t allow customers to create their own accounts
If selected, sign-ups will be disabled and email requests from unidentified customers won’t be processed. Depending on the project settings chosen, customers will need to have an existing account on the site, or will need an agent or admin to create one for them before they can raise a request. This setting is often selected by service projects that are used by specific teams or customers. For example, an IT department inside an organization, providing service to the rest of the business.