Hello, is there any way to sort a table in confluence by one of the columns like in excel?
Hi @Brenda Gosse ,
if you need just to sort a table through a column, you can do that by default :
Hope this helps,
Fabio
Thank you, I hadn't thought to sort when I'm looking at the table, I had been looking for the option when editing the page.
@Brenda Gosse . Please mark my answer as accepted so that this thread can be considered closed.
With the Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app you have various filter options (not in editing mode). Stiltsoft has a new macro called Table Spreadsheet. You can work with fully functional Excel spreadsheets right in Confluence with cells’ formulas, filters, conditional formatting, etc.Could be maybe an option.CheersTobias
Hi when I add a table to my page, these arrows do not appear. Please advise, thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.