Hi All,
I know this topic has been raised a few times but some of the posts are old.
Backing up of a Confluence Cloud Site and then trying to restore spaces/pages etc.
From what I have read and looked into, the backup options of Confluence are very limited...Which I must say is actually quite disappointing from a company of this size. You can cannot restore individual pages, spaces etc. without haven't to restore the whole Confluence Site.
We have over 120GB of data sitting inside Confluence and we cannot backup this data via the STD Confluence method due to the size.
So at present we have having to mainly backup each space individually and then manually move this data offline to make it more secure.
Atlassian, say they are working on a better backup solution but it's not a top priority to them as mentioned in a post.
I do know a company 'Rewind' are working on a proper Confluence backup solution but it's still in testing and Beta will be released in July
https://rewind.com/products/backups/confluence/
Is there another way to backup all of our Confluence data or should we stick to doing the manual backup of the data and then look into Rewind when it becomes available?