I have used this example (ConfiForms form with drag and drop and REST API - Vertuna WIKI - TEST) to build a dragable form in Confiforms but unfortunately, the 'Ordernr' doesn't update after refreshing the page.
When changing the order of the rows (by drag and drop) in my form and refreshing afterwards, it will fall back to the previous state. Is it possible that the rows remain in the new order?
Hi @Ulrich Brinker
Welcome to this community!
The question is tagged with cloud and confluence-cloud... I dont think there is a possibility to do what you want in the cloud.
The example you refer to is for server/dc
I have verified that example just now and it works fine for me - what exactly do you have? Let's see what is different
Alex
Hey @Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
thanks for your reply.
Since I never worked with Confluence/Confiforms before, I am the excact opposite of an expert. I can access my company's confluence page via browser, when I am connected into their network (VPN) and therefore, thought that it is cloud based, so maybe it is hosted on a server. I honestly don't know. Sorry.
However, I copied the sourcecode given under above mentioned link and get the non-persistant result described. After refreshing the page, the 'Ordernr' gets set back to the order number that I've assigned in the registration form beforehand.
Is it possible that my form saves the new positions (new 'Ordernr') after Drag-and-Dropping them into the new position I need?
Have you changed the code to match your form and page id?
I have changed the formname of the ConfiForms Form Definition from "f1" to "f".
Thats all I changed.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.