Hi All.
Just looking for some quick filters that people generally find useful. Is there a page with a ton of samples?
Hi @Gary Baitson ,
welcome to the Atlassian community!
Here a page that explains how to setup quick filters https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/configure-quick-filters/
A quick filter is based on a JQL so you can setup them at your convenience.
Hope this helps,
Fabio
Hi Fabio.
Thanks for the welcome. I have quick filters set up, but I was just curious what filters others find useful.
It depends form your business context. Btw, you can use both swimlanes and quick filters . For example I use swimlanes per project basis (I have one board for multiple projects) and quick filters for single assignee or team.
Hey Gary - it depends on your board and what you would like to see. The main thing to remember is you can use a combination of fields and even people since it is based on JQL.
So, having said that, we tend to have Quick Filters based on a Department or Component or Label or a combination.
Got ya. Mainly I would like to see based on People and Tasks.
Yep - that would be a good use case.
Give it a try and see if it gives you the results you want. It won't hurt anything at all with the board.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.