We have a planning Kanban board outside of the sprint board that isn't displaying any of the backlog
Statuses are mapped in the columns, and the filter query shows the issues.
In your filter screen I can see "Save as" option.
If you're not the owner of the filter you won't be able to modify it, try to create a new filter with the issues you need need for your Kanban Planning board and then update the filter in General Configuration of my board.
Also I can see that you are filtering ToDo status but Todo is not mapped in your columns.
EDIT: I found a solution! In my case, the problem was "Kanban board sub-filter". Usually this field should be empty, but for some reasons I had a JQL expression there.
To edit this field, access: Project > Kanban board > Board settings (tree dots on top right) > General > Kanban board sub-filter.
In my case, when I cleaned that field, everything worked again.
--------------------
Hello there! I have the same problem =/Were you able to find a solution?Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.