We have invited some employees of our company to our service desk to test everything before rolling jira out to all employees, but I have some problems with the user status.
All users hace received their invitation email, created their atlassian accounts and used the customer portal to create issues, but they still only show up as "invited" with their last activity set as the date of the invitation, while other accounts like mine show correctly as active.
None of the accounts (except for the 3 admins) have product access to either service management or jira administration, but can access the customer portal, could this be the cause of these issues? There is one account with no product access who still shows as active, so I have no idead what causes the problem.
All accounts have been created over a week ago, so it's not a syncronisation issue.
Here is a screenshot of the current status (it's in german but I hope you can still see the issue)
