Hello everyone! I have a few problem issue types created, however, they don't show on the 'problems' section on Jira Service Project. See below:
Hello @Mariano
When you create a custom queue you have to define a filter for it. Please show us the filter for this queue.
Hello @Trudy P Claspill ! Thanks for your reply. Can you explain a bit more about your statement?
I did not create anything though; the "open problems" queue was there since project creation, seems to be a out of the box feature from Jira.
I was actually under the impression that Jira would understand this queue should show problem type tickets.
I kind of remember creating a Service Desk project, and jira asking me to relate an issue type with these "special" queues.
When you go to edit the queue for the "open problems" section, you see it like this:
My question being, What is this section for? What's the difference with me creating an Open problems queue myself?
I feel like I'm missing something, and I hope it's not a cool feature!
Thanks again for your interest in helping me.!
Yes, you are correct. I had not worked with that project template before, and did not know about Ticket Categories.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/manage-your-request-types-and-ticket-categories/
I set up a test project and created issues in it of the Issue Type that is be default part of the "Problems" category, and the issues did show up in my Queue. I was not able to recreate the scenario you see where the issues are not in the queue.
Did you create additional issue types in this project?
Were the issues created through the customer portal? If not, through what process were they created?
Hi again @Trudy P Claspill thanks for replying!
Would really love to learn how to fix this without having to undo the whole project itself. If this happens on production I would guess it'd be a massive headache 🤕
I know this is an old issue but I ran into it today. I found that the Problem tickets I created had an Issue type of Problem but didn't have Request type set. Once I set the Request type to our Problem request type, the ticket showed in the queue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.