I have a team managed board where the summary at the top of the sprint in the backlog screen always shows 0. The closed items are definitely showing as done and the burndown chart is counting them correctly. Why isn't the summary here getting updated correctly?
Is a resolution being assigned to the tickets when they move to the far right column on the board?
I don't think that's an option on a team managed board? They're definitely resolved though as Jira is showing the 'Done' tick.
I'm having the same issue. Backlog showing 0 done exactly as in the screenshot above, although there are 15 issues in the far right column, marked with a 'Done' tick.
How can this be solved?
It wouldn't be because of the board, it would be because of the workflow. When you move to the far right column of the board, it's transitioning to a particular status. My question is whether that resolution is applied when your issues of that type reach theat status
@padraik in my case, the far right column is called 'COMPLETED' and is a 'Done status' (see the screenshot below). If I zoom in on any individual issue in this column, they are all flagged as '✓ Done'.Still, the sprint backlog view shows 0 story points done.
What am I doing wrong?
Has the completed column always been the last column in this board? Meaning, was there ever a fourth column?I wish there was a way we could screenshare so I could help you figure it out.
can you give a full-screen screenshot of the board itself, in both the active sprints view, and the backlog view?
Also, are your completed issues in the far-right column of your board?
Hey, thanks a lot for your reply Please find below a few screenshots (apologies for redacting them, but a few issues contain our clients' names):
Hope this helps!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.