In the attachments overview I used to have delete buttons for deleting attachments. Now they are gone and I can't delete attachments.
My permissions haven't changed, I'm still site-admin. How can I delete attachments from my spaces?
Hi @Anak Fermont ,
delete attachment permission is per space and you could have not this permission even if you are a Confluence site admin. Please check your permissions for a single space.
https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/what-are-space-permissions/
Hope this helps,
Fabio
Hi @Fabio Racobaldo _Catworkx_
Thanks for your answer, but this is not the solution. I am also the space admin.
Please could you share me a screenshot?
Sure, next to that I've added a screenshot of my permissions in the space.
If you are looking to bulk delete attachments look at our new app Attachment Manager by Easy Apps. It is one of numerous features.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.