I created a custom selection field in Jira and I would like to add more than 55 items inside this field. By default, I see that jira limits up to 55 response options. How can I increase?
Hi @Pedro Henrique Barreto Carvalho , you cannot increase this number by my knowledge.
The more important question is WHY?
Hello @Dave Mathijs
I would like to create a list of applicants, as we generate a BI for those responsible to filter what they need, as they do not have access to Jira. So I would like a way to extract information from different people. Is it possible to do it via Json, JQL or search from an excel spreadsheet?
Any return?
Hi @Dave Mathijs Do you have other option?
I have a team managed project and this field allows me to select from 55 options. I would like more. Can you help me?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.