Hi team,
in the sprint down down, my completed sprint which ended 31st march is still showing as live. Any ideas how to remove it? Its causing some confusion.
Hi, Christy, could you share where you're seeing GS Sprint 1 as completed?
The most likely cause is that it was not completed, you should be able to see if it's still showing on the Board and whether the option to complete it is available.
Cheers!
In the ticket dropdown as shown above. The sprint is completed and not showing in the backlog, only in the ticket dropdown shown above.
ThanksC
wait. I see whats wrong
No, i cant find the GS sprint to close it. Where do I view sprints if they are not shown in the backlog view?
Where do I view sprints if they are not shown in the backlog view?
It seems this is a cache issue on the local browser side. I use Chrome and did the following to clear them:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.