hi Jira Support, I have suddenly stopped getting any notification from jira. My all set up and permissions looks fine and I was getting notification since Friday March 05th . Could you please help ?
hi Jira Support, I have suddenly stopped getting any notification from jira. My all set up and permissions looks fine and I was getting notification since May 5th . Could you please help ?
Hi Tanya - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Just to clarify - this is not Atlassian support, but just a user community. We will try to help with what we can or direct you to the place you can get more help.
It might be that your email address has gotten blacklisted by Atlassian for some reason. You should submit a support ticket with Atlassian to see if that is the case.
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
Please post back here with any resolution.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.