I don't want any filters to appear when I login. I want all the projects.I know I can change the login page, I know all of that. I don't want a filter when I login.
Hi @philipf
Just confirm you've done this to change your login page:
Now when you login, or select the Jira logo, it should take you to the Projects list.
There should be no filter added by default - I just tried this and it doesn't add one for me.
It might...
Ste
Thanks,
1. I followed the first instructions, and still have the Jira Software FIlter
2. THIS WORKED, YOU ARE THE MAN - I deleted the filter, logged out, and it is gone. It was a cache within a cache.
3. I have tons of products, figured the problem was somerthing there. Was gonna start dumping products
Glad it worked!
If this helped resolve your query, could you accept the answer? That helps other users know this is the right suggestion
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.