I want five (5) managers to fill out a weekly Confluence template summarizing their work and their meeting discussion with their team. One section of the Manager Notes, I want the manager to write a brief (3-5 sentence) summary.
How do I create a summary page that pulls all the summary notes together?
When the manager team comes together to meet, all of their summary blocks should "roll up" onto the Manager meeting page, without anyone needing to cut and paste.
A couple thoughts from experiments:
* the 'decisions' and 'actions' macros work, and we can filter well enough with these to get the precision we need;
* the 'exerpt' macro seems close, but I can't get it to select the current week of reports for the manager without explicitly defining the pages in the macro
Any thoughts are welcome - and I am open to a Marketplace product for this.