Hi,
I am using time logging on issues in my project. We use this project to work witk client and I would like him not to see our time logging.
There is a way to delete permisions to some users to see time logs?
Hi Bartosz,
Check the Permission Scheme for your project. Remove him from the Work On Issues permission under the Time Tracking Permissions at the bottom of the permission scheme.
unfortunately, that didn't solve my problem. Right there are users who can not set time log, but it is still visible to every user on my board.
maybe you can try to remove the user from all the permissions in the "Time Tracking Permissions" section.
Hope it helps.
Best,Alberto
I've set permissions to jira admin only. That didnt help - external user can not use time tracking but he can see other users logs.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.