I need to find issues linked to an issue in another project.
Hi @Srujan kumar ,
you can use linkedIssues provided by advanced search (https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/advanced-search-reference-jql-functions/#Advancedsearching-functionsreference-linkedIssueslinkedIssues()%C2%A0)
issue in linkedIssues(ABC-123)
it works indipandently from projects.
Hope this helps,
Fabio
Hi @Fabio Racobaldo _Catworkx_ , It just partially solved my problem. Could you please help how can I get linked issues of an linked issue. So we have linked issues in a tree format. I need to get the grand son linked issues of a original issue. Then I need to get the time spent details on those grand son linked issues.
unfortunately you can't do using builtin feature.
@Fabio Racobaldo _Catworkx_ Also I tried on multiple things . The above JQL
" linkedissue in (ABC-123) " only provides linked issues of an epic. It is not working for the stories or any other issue type. Could please help with that too. So, that I can get linked issues of an story or feature issue type.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.