Hello, I tell you my problem:
A short time ago I created a new issuetype that has a subtask format (this issue is called blocking), after creating it I found myself looking for an automation that solves the problem that I will comment on below:
1) I need an automation that marks with a flag when a story has as a child a lock in the active state (the lock only has the active and done states).
2) The second automation should "remove" the flag when the history has all locks in the Done state.
I already did the first automation, but the second is the one that leaves me with the most doubts, since I don't know how to search among all the subtasks that have a history, only those that are of the blocking type and that are done. Since if a story has 2 blocks, one active and one finished, it should be marked with the flag, but when the one that is active passes to done, the flag should be removed. In addition, within that story there may be common subtasks (those that come by default in Jira) and the locks that I just mentioned.