Hi, I'm working with Xray Cloud and I need to add test cases to a test set by API. I noticed that these are the only APIs available for Xray Cloud:
https://docs.getxray.app/display/XRAYCLOUD/Version+1
Then I tried to use this API:
https://docs.getxray.app/display/XRAY/Test+Sets+-+REST
curl -H "Content-Type: application/json" -X POST -u myuser@mycompany.com:mytoken --data @payload.json https://mycompanybaseurl/rest/raven/1.0/api/testset/mytestsetkey/test
But this is the repose that I'm getting:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?><status> <status-code>404</status-code> <message>null for uri: https://checkmarx.atlassian.net/rest/api/3/testset/QAPT-153/test</message></status>
There is a way to do that for Xray Cloud?
Hi @Luiza Silva -- welcome to the Atlassian Community,
as it seems there is no native implementation in Xray Cloud API. I found a post that looks similar to yours:https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/How-to-get-tests-and-testsets-in-XRAY-jira-cloud-setup/qaq-p/1430156
Please check the answer from XRAY there if this might help.
BestStefan
Hi @Luiza Silva
Any feedback? Is your question answered?
Hi Stefan, thanks for your answer! I'm working on it, but it looks like it works
Thanks again!
In case your question was answered please consider to click the accept button in order to mark this case solved and make it easier for other users to find solutions to similar problems.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.