In our organization, we use "team projects". So, a team is represented by a project in Jira.
With advanced roadmaps we have several cross-teams projects. We add the releases from the different teams/projects involved and all looks good.
If I have the "line" option selected to show the dependencies, when I add depencency between two tasks within a team , we can see the lines from one to another. Also all good here.
However, when I try to add a depencency between two different teams/projects, the lines do not show. The dependency is created, because if I go to the source task, I can see that it is blocking the other one, but no line is visible, which somehow blows one of the nice features of the advanced roadmaps, which is outlining the external dependencies in a very visual way.
Is this how it is suppossed to work or may I be mising some setting/filter?