I tried 'Table filter and charts for confluence' plug in and it gives many functions to edit, filter and other options but I couldn't import data from existing excel file into this.
Does it provide this option?
Hi @POOJA SINGH ,
welcome to the Atlassian community!
I saw that app and, based on provided documentation, it can display content from standard file like csv. You need to convert your excel into csv first and follow this article https://docs.stiltsoft.com/display/public/TFAC/How+to+use+Table+from+CSV+macro
Hope this helps,
Fabio
@POOJA SINGH Our app, Polaris spreadsheet allows you to embed an existing excel and CSV files in a confluence page and to directly edit it. You can import full of data in an excel file and can work with it.
Atlassian Marketplace
The Table from CSV macro kindly mentioned by @Fabio Racobaldo _Catworkx_ belongs to our Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app and allows you to output data from CSV attachments, urls, Google Spreadsheets.
And we also provide the Table Spreadsheet macro that allows you to work with familiar Excel patterns (cell formulas, conditional formatting, etc.) right on Confluence pages.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.