Can I change the Blue color to Green Color without moving the Done to the last in column?
Hi Anne,
The colors are based on the Status Category of the status you are using. The categories and their colors are as follows:
To Do (Gray)
In Progress (Blue)
Done (Green)
All statuses created must use one and only one of those categories. And you cannot change the color associated with the Category.
Hello @Anne Nirojini ,It's not possible. Usually the right most column will be in Green color.You can Drag and drop the "Done" to the right most. it will be changed to Green color. as below
Hi @Anne Nirojini the green color indicates a Done status of the workflow and the states mapped in the last column are used by Jira to obtain all the reports provided for Scrum and Kanban (ex. Burndown Chart)It is not possible to have two final stages so it is not possible to do what you ask for.
Thank you @KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH
John,
Using the [Cog] | Issues | Statuses method to find and change the category of my project Statuses sounds great, except none of my project statuses are in the list. How do I: A) Get them on the list? ; or Change their category without them being on the list?
Oh hey, I found that using the Workflow manager made this all very easy. You can add Statuses of any category and change the category of any pre-existing statuses (in the project).It isn't completely clear how I got to the Workflow Manager, I clicked on a link in an error message that popped up. But God help me if I want to find the Workflow Manager directly.
Is this a Team-managed project?
To exatly this topic, is it possible to add another colour like red or yellow to this?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.