I set up a Team Managed Project for a business group. The Admin in the Project just hired someone new, so they added them to the project and gave them the "Member" role in the project (default Jira role). This is the only project that the new person has.
When that person views all projects, they see the Team Managed Project, but there is a message at the bottom that says "Failed to retrieve project data".
When they click on that project, they can see the "Issues" option on the side bar, but nothing else is available to them. Not the Board, Backlog, Reports.
They can create new issues and modify existing ones, but they really want the board.
Since this is a Team Managed project, the board has no shared filter from what I can see. They don't have any custom filters on the board either. What am I missing?

