I have only the following statuses in my JIRA project:
'To Do', 'In Progress', 'In QA', 'ON HOLD/BLOCK', Completed, DONE and the BACKLOG
I am looking for stories on the following statuses: 'To Do', 'In Progress', 'In QA', 'ON HOLD/BLOCK', Completed on a given time.
I am using the following two queries and they provide different results and per my understanding it should not:
project in (DCK, TGK) and fixVersion in (Athena) and issuetype
in (Story) and status was in ('To Do', 'In Progress', 'In QA',
'ON HOLD/BLOCK', Completed)
ON '2022-04-13' ORDER BY created DESC
project in (DCK, TGK) and fixVersion in (Athena) and issuetype
in (Story) and status was not in (DONE, BACKLOG) ON '2022-04-13'
ORDER BY created DESC
on the first query I got: 109 issues and on the second one I got: 148
This is the result for the first query:

Result of the second query: as you can see it returns stories created after that referenced date:

Thanks in advance for any help