Background
- I have setup several plans for different teams, all using their "Board" as the input source.
- I have configured the sprint capacity view to order by rank (the same as the Boards are configured)
Problem
When I look at the sprint capacity view, I expect that I would see the list of items on left side, in sequence with the list of items on my backlog view on my board. However, it appears that for any(?) items that are in a current sprint or stubbed out future sprint, these appear to be randomly allocated elsewhere on my Advanced Roadmap rank.
Upon further investigation, it appears that the top item in Advanced Roadmaps is the same as the top item in the board backlog (after the current or future sprint items).
I want all items in my backlog view to show up in the same order in both my board and Advanced Roadmap view, but this is a barrier for me.
General Questions
Is this how the system is designed? If so, why?
Is there a way to change this configuration?