I'm a single developer using Jira for my personal projects on an almost daily basis.
I only have a couple of Confluence documents that I don't need to update/access regularly right now, but I get an email every 2-3 months about how I need to log into Confluence to keep the Confluence from being deactivated.
We haven't seen you in your Confluence site, <myproject>.astlassian.net for a while so we wanted to check in. If your site continues to remain inactive, it will be deactivated on...
That link just takes me to my logged in view of Jira and I would think Confluence should be able to see my Jira activity so I'm wondering if maybe I just haven't configured Confluence correctly?
If it does deactivate can I re-enable it later? Do I lose the documents that are currently there?
Apologizes if this is documented somewhere, but I'm having had a hard time finding questions that cover this specifically.