I have been facing this issue for the last couple of months wherein the user filters available in the Scrum Board doesn't load for the very first time ... although it loads when I refresh the browser... I have seen this issue happen for Company managed projects on both Mac & Windows ( Chrome browsers )... It's really irritating to keep refreshing the browser to load the filters .. and is a bug which needs to be fixed... Anyone facing a similar issue .. please add a comment
Hi @Ajay _view26_
I didn't face this issue before but wondering if might be the root cause of a plugin you have or something ? I see you are using scum manager plugin ,if I ware you I could give a try of disabling and enable again
Thanks
Mohamed Adel
Hi @Mohamed Adel
It's still the same issue when removing the App ..
Could you do a developer console in the chrome browser and see for any failure script?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.