I'm trying to automatically associate a Jira Issue to an account that is related to a case by using a custom text field in Salesforce. Anytime that I populate the account custom field value isn't displayed the Jira Issue associated with Account. Is there any way that I can achieve this?
Hi @gabriela rodriguez
Can I confirm how the process works:
^ If this is correct, how does this work in relation to Custom Field > Assignee via the connector? Is this custom field value passed to somewhere in Jira?
If it isn't correct, can you clarify further?
Ste
@gabriela rodriguez hello. This is achievable. Have you thought about using an external solution - a connector? ZigiOps is such a tool. It's a no-code integration tool that can help you connect the two systems. Since it's quite flexible, you can tailor it to fit particular use cases - such as the one you've described above: salesforce account custom field will be displayed in jira issue. Feel free to take a look at it. You can even book a demo to see how ZigiOps handles the integration.
Regards, Diana (ZigiWave)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.