Jira dashboard Two Dimensional Filter Statistics and Heat Map cannot retrieve filters.
- Two Dimensional Filter Statistics shows "The filter configured for this gadget could not be retrieved. Please verify it is still valid on the issue navigator." error (shown in the picture below).
- Heat Map shows "Oops - an error has occurred" error (not shown in the first picture below).
The configured gadgets are set with custom field "Adresas" (address in Lithuanian) which is an insight object.



The other gadgets (like Filter counts) have no problems with set filters and shows information with custom made insight object field "Adresas".

I do not know where to look at, because like week ago there was no problem with these gadgets and they retrieved information. Also, set filters shows that there are issues, they work fine.
It looks like these two named gagdets do not want to work with custom fields since last wednesday or something.
P.S. The filters I use works fine. When I switch gadget to not use the custom field it works. Below i attached the image with the filter i am using. The filter itself does not use custom fields.