I am trying to manage a civil engineering project with the JIRA software, the project consists in the construction of 338 houses that are exactly the same, and the houses are divided by blocks of 28, 30 or 32 houses. My idea is that each house is an EPIC, the VERSION will be the block and the items will be the big packages of deliveries like FOUNDATION, BRICK WALL, ELECTRICITY, WATER, ETC and inside of every big package of deliveries there will be subtasks (FOUNDATION: sub-task 1 FORMWORK AND STEEL; sub-task 2 CONCRETE, etc.). My first idea was to create 1 EPIC and DEEP CLONE it with the DEEP CLONING TOOL, but I have been told that there is others ways to accomplish what I want that will be much easier, like creating an epic template and using Automation to trigger it manually or using the JMWE tool to create an event that creates the EPIC and all the items and sub-tasks. Can anybody walk me through the process of creating the template? If someone has a better idea I would love to hear it.