We would like to be able to change the message text LEARN MORE ABOUT. Is that possible??? I've searched articles but haven't found anything specific to this. Thanks
@Gail
Hi Gail:
I believe this is something that would require Atlassian Support Team's assistance to customize "Learning more about" text. This is something that we don't have a way to change it via the JSM configuration UIs.
I would recommend you to submit a request to https://support.atlassian.com. I am interested in their response.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
Thanks Joseph. I will do that and let you know my outcome.
@Joseph Chung Yin
Answer:
Although I wish I had something to provide you with, at the moment it is not possible to customize the message "Learn more about". We do have a feature request suggesting the implementation of such ability:
In line with our feature request policy, we'd suggest you vote for it as well as set yourself as a watcher in order to hear about updates on the development cycle. I also went ahead and linked to this ticket in a private comment to provide more visibility on the feature request.
@Gail -
Thanks for your update. I have added myself as watchers of those two requests.
Best, Joseph
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.