Here is what I have started I justr cannot get the 2 querirs to work together.
project in ("project") AND issuetype = 10000 AND statusCategory = "In Progress" AND issueFunction in issuesInEpics("status= Done")
HI, Thomas! Try using the OR statement to differentiate the two groups:
A:project in ("project") AND issuetype = 10000 AND statusCategory = "In Progress"B:issueFunction in issuesInEpics("status= Done")
So:project in ("project") AND issuetype = 10000 AND statusCategory = "In Progress" OR issueFunction in issuesInEpics("status= Done")
Se if that's what you're looking for!
Thank you Filipi , I tested it out and it does work , I need to find all issues (stories) in Done status this pulls anything under an Epic with a Done status.
If you'd like to further limit the responses from the second part so you only get Stories that are also in Done status, you can do the following:
project in ("project") AND issuetype = 10000 AND statusCategory = "In Progress" OR issueFunction in issuesInEpics("status= Done") and status = DoneThat way you'll only get issues that belong to "Done" Epics which are also "Done" themselves.
Also, if you need to limit the second part to a given project as well you may go with:
project in ("project") AND ((issuetype = 10000 AND statusCategory = "In Progress")OR (issueFunction in issuesInEpics("status= Done") and status = Done))
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.