I want to get into the standard version, I paid and I want to use the services before the evaluation is over
The trial is the same as the paid version. What are you missing?
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Atlassian trials are open, letting you try out a lot of the functions. You are entirely free to say "Yes, this is working for us, let's pay for it" and carry on using your trial system. Once you have chosen to subscribe to it, you can consider it your "production" system.
It doesn't matter how far through your evaluation you are. If you're ready to subscribe, do so.
Can I run multiple sprints on the standard one?
I'm missing the ability to make project user/group specific. Its greyed out in the trial version of Project Management. So any project I create is visible to the entire team..
Hi @Jonathan G , your question would be best served independent of the OP here. If you are now on Standard or Premium you should have the ability to set permissions for projects as well as to define individual users roles. Could you please share what you are running into here? Maybe screen shots would help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.