I had setup this JIRA using account as pmo@yesitlabs.com.
https://dev-grovee.atlassian.net/jira
I am not sure why I am not able to add any new user ?
IT is telling me that I am not administrator.............
How to fix this issue and how I can get admin access ?
You have to be be a Jira Administrator in order to add people. Adding people consumes a Jira license, that's probably why your IT department has a select amount of Admins.
I am using free version so not sure what is purpose of license.
Please advise way out.
Can you try this link: https://admin.atlassian.com/
If you can get there, then make sure you are a jira-administrator. From that same screen you can choose User Management -> User and then add the users there.
HI @pmoyit
Your account is not a site-admin of this site. Hence your account is not expected to be able to add new users to the site necessarily. I suggest that you reach out to the devgrovee@y********.com account as this is the site-admin of that cloud site.
Either that account can invite new users, or it could add your account to the site-admins group which would also grant you that role so that you could do this yourself.
Andy
Hello Andy,
We are not getting recovery link on said email id.................See below........What should I do now ?
Thanks,
Sherry
HI Sherry,
Sorry for the inconvenience, it seems that address was being suppressed by our mail system with the following error:
2022-04-18T12:16:55+00:00
I have cleared this suppression now. Try to resend the recovery link now.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.