I have edited images using another tool and uploaded them to my Confluence page. The images appear blurred. However, there is no blur when I click on the image to view it in full view.
@Soumya M Welcome to the Atlassian community
How large are the images (Pixel Size)?
Thank you.The image sizes aren't consistent throughout. Here are some of the pixel sizes for the images that appear blurred - 1619*672, 3620*802.
If it helps, I do not use an entire screenshot but will crop it to show only the intended portions of it. Please let me know what is the standard size that is supported for this task?
Thanks!
@Soumya M I have tried to recreate the issue but have not been able to recreate it. How are you adding the images? Feel free to share a screenshot.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.