Hello,
I'd like to know if as a user I can receive just ine email per day that include all changes permformed in spaces.
Thanks in advance
Hi @Bob Scott ,
yes, you can do that. Please take a look to the following article https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/subscribe-to-email-notifications/ that provide you information about how to set this in your user profile.
Hope this helps,
Fabio
Thanks for your super faster answer. This is what i was looking for!
I'm a PM on Confluence notifications and am currently working on the roadmap to make sure we we can get the best experience possible for notifications in the future.
I'd love to get your thoughts and feedback if you're interested in talking with me for about ~30min on your use case around email notifications. Feel free to book a slot using this Calendly link if you'd like to chat.
What’s involved? * Sessions are 30-45 minutes long and are conducted over video-conference.
The Better Content Archiving for Confluence Cloud app includes a custom notifications module. The app's full functionality is much richer, but it uses custom notifications to keep people up-to-date about the lifecycle of their contents.
Steps:
The funny thing is that I use the same exact notification in our Confluence to watch all changes made in all shared spaces! Very convenient.
👉 Try if it works for you
Here is a screenshot about my notification grouped with several others in a scheme:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.