I created a page. But in one moment when reloaded page I couldn't find my space in Confluence. Can you help me solve this problem? We are small team but now all our documents we can't find in this space.I want to restore my space with documents. I can sure your support help me.
Hi @ONRISE
deleting a space is permanent. You didn't mention deleting your space. Could you please check if it's maybe just hidden from you through permissions? If a Confluence administrator is not able to see it in the space in the general settings under "space permissions" (that's a page where admins can restore space permissions) then it's really gone and if you didn't delete it or run into weird behavior, consider reaching out to Atlassian Support and ask for help. Best, Max
I am admin. I send information to support but they recommended create question in Atlassian community.
Are you using the free version of Confluence for small teams?
So did you check if the space is maybe still in the system? Or did you really delete it yourself by accident?
I've had that happen before, where I've left a draft that I never published and then I can't find it.
If you go to Home, you can view your recently worked on pages and your drafts, and I'm betting it would be in one of those.
Yes we are using free version. Nobody from team didn't delete space.
It worked usually, but it didn't help. Problem in space.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.