I want to add a new field in the project entity. For example, customer, country, etc.
Thanks
So by "project entity" if you mean you want a custom field added at the project level, no this is not possible. If you simply want to add a field to the issues in a project then yes, as an admin you can do this.
CMP Projects - go to settings > issues > custom fields and click on create custom field.
TMP - in the project of interest go to project settings > issue types, choose the issue type where you want the field and add the custom field from the available list on the right.
I'm recommending third-party app Projectrak - Project Tracking for Jira when you need custom fields on project level.
I have heard good things about Projectrak
Hi all,
I'm Federico Baronti from DEISER Customer Support. We develop Projectrak and we wanted to thank you both @Dave Mathijs and @Jack Brickey for recommending Projectrak.
Now @Ariel Eduardo Casiano García if you need to add custom fields or properties on a project Level, Projectrak is your app.
If you decide to try it out and have any questions or need assistance, please, do not hesitate on reporting a Support request through our Support portal. We'll be glad to help.
Thanks to everyone, and hope this helps, Ariel!
Thanks! What happens if I need to use the project properties in a Filter? With Projectrak I can use it to get the list of project and add new fields, but if I need to do a filter it's no prossible.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.